Saturday, October 29, 2016

8 Top Songs for my Morning Playlist

Hi! Selamat Pagi!
Hari ini aku ingin sedikit berbagi tentang lagu-lagu yang sering ku putar saat akan beraktifitas, tentunya pada saat pagi hari. And this is my morning playlist for this month guys!


#1 Banda Neira with they song : Yang Patah Tumbuh, Yang Hilang Berganti

#2 M83 with they ambitious song : Wait

#3 Rusa Militan with they full of compassion song : Senandung Senja

#4 Keira Knightley with they song from "Begin Again" : Lost Stars

#5 Naya Anindita with her slow song : Never Be Enough

#6 Birdy with her lovely song : I Never Forget You

#7 Iron & Wine with they memorable song : Each Coming Night

and the last one is, 

#8 Kodaline with they sadness song : All I Want


Here my 8 top songs for my morning playlist that I played in the morning with a cup of warm milk, chocolate or strawberry toast and I looked at the morning sky from my room. Kadang ngerasa heran kenapa bisa jatuh cinta banget sama lagu-lagu yang ada di playlist itu. Kalau kalian bertanya-tanya kenapa kok aku memilih lagu-lagu itu karena memang selera aku dalam hal musik itu nggak tergantung jaman dan bisa dibilang kudet sama lagu-lagu yang jadi the most played on social media path, hehe. Genre musik aku mungkin bisa dibilang indie dan slow tempo gitu deh. Dan sebenernya masih banyak banget lagu-lagu yang ada di playlist Windows Media Player-ku yang belum aku sebutin di list itu, maybe next time I will write on the next post.

Okay, I think that's enough. Don't forget to create a playlist for your morning. Happy sunday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment